Beneteau Monte Carlo 47 Fly - Sala
- Twin lever Volvo Penta controls at both helm stations.
- Volvo Penta IPS joy-sticks at both helms.
- Volvo Penta analogue gauges & digital displays
- Propellers: Volvo Penta duo-props
- Autopilot: Raymarine autopilot fitted. Raymarine ST70 control panels at both helm positions.
- Raymarine E120W chart plotter (master) – currently with Thailand maps, but a HK waters nav card can be purchased
- Radar scanner: Raymarine RD418D 4kW 18” radome with display on Raymarine E120
- Plastimo compass fitted at both helm stations
- Bow thruster: MaxPower electric bow thruster, push button controls at both stations
- Anchor: 1x Lewmar Delta galvanized steel anchor. Weight 25kg
- Chain: Galvanised 12mm chain
- Anchor windlass: Lewmar 24V vertical capstan electric windlass
- Lines & fenders – multiple pieces.
- Dessalator 230V watermaker
- Shorepower connection
- 4x batteries (all upgraded and as new):
- 1x service house, 1x engine start, 1x genset start, 1x windlass/thruster
- Aircon: CruiseAir compact reverse cycle seawater cooled system, all interior cabins
- Galley: Corian worktop with STL steel sinks.
- Force-10 electric cook top & ENO microwave.
- Aft deck: Fitted sink with BBQ grill
- Tender garage door is hydraulic lifted with tender winch (winch requires servicing). Passerelle on aft swim platform included.
- Tender: 2.8m Zodiac rib with upgraded Tokado electric outboard engine (2 years old)
Model: Monte Carlo 47 Fly
LOA: 14.22 m
Beam: 4.27 m
Draft: 1.10 m
Displacement: 13000 kg
Hull material: Fiberglass
Hull shape: Deep V planing hull
Engine: 2 x Volvo Penta IPS 600 (435 HP)
Cruising speed: 12 knots
Top speed: 31 knots
Generator: CUMMINS Onan
Fuel capacity: 1,300 lit
Fresh water capacity: 640 lit
Licensed to carry: 14 passengers
Lying in: Sai Kung
Asking price: HKD 3,600,000